Johnston Sub-Division Headworks
Type: Civil Construction
Client: Department of Infrastructure
Project Value: $10.5m
MCE was awarded the contract to carry out the Johnston subdivision head works at Palmerston.
This project involved full construction of this residential development – specifically bulk earthworks, stormwater drainage, potable and recycled water reticulation systems, gravity sewerage, external sewerage works, electrical reticulation and landscaping of public areas.
Scope of works:
- Clearing and grubbing
- Bulk earthworks
- Laying and sealing of pavements and asphalt surfaces
- Concrete works to provide pathways and traffic islands.
- MCE also undertook all drainage works including:
- Construction of headwalls
- Installation of Piping
- Installation of manholes
- Installation of drainage pits
- Construction of water mains
- Construction of gravity sewer
- Installation and commissioning of power and lighting,
- Landscaping and irrigation works