Civil Construction Services in Darwin
MCE provides experienced Civil Engineers to carry out a range of Civil Construction services catering to projects of all sizes.
- Major bulk earthworks including: site clearing, bulk cut and fill excavation of basements, car parks and building plateaus including safe construction of batters, benches and ramps
- Sub-divisions and land developments
- Detailed excavation including strip footings, pad footings, pile caps and setdowns
- Installation of all underground infrastructure including potable water, firemains, stormwater, sewer, electrical and communications
- Construction and upgrades of roads and car parks including asphalt, spray seal, concrete and block paving
- Installation of road features including upright kerbs, signage, linemarking, wheelstops and bollards
- Excavation and construction of landscape including swales, detention ponds and wetlands
- Construction of concrete infrastructure including retaining walls and stairs
- Foreshore redevelopments
- Hard landscaping including street furniture, feature walls, footpaths, edging, timber boardwalks, water features, fencing, lighting and concrete structures
- Soft landscaping including cultivation, topsoiling, planting and hydroseeding – Civil demolition of existing infrastructure for recycling
- Managing oversized materials – crushing, sieving and screening
- Marine works
MCE can manage and carry out all work associated with civil earthworks installation and construction including dismantling of existing structures, transportation of materials and machinery including delivery, waste management and materials recycling. Our workers are trained to the highest standard and are skilled in problem solving, logistic and project management and adhering to time and budget constraints.
Get in touch with us to discuss your specific project and requirements so we can tailor you a suitable solution using our extensive knowledge and premium fleet of vehicles and machinery.